This miso and turmeric dressing is a delicious and versatile dressing that can be used with so many different recipes to add a little extra flavour and some added health benefits. You can try drizzling on baked potatoes, roast veggies, a fresh Greek salad or a bean and avocado wrap. If you’re a savoury fan, then this dressing is perfect for you!
- ⅓ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- ¼ cup mirin
- ¼ cup rice bran oil
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon finely grated and peeled ginger
- ½ teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Whisk vinegar, mirin, rice bran oil, carrot, miso, ginger, turmeric, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
Makes: 1 cup
Preparation time: 10 minutes